For the last day of the eleventh month, one more episode of 11 things I’m loving right now.
2. This commentary on sisterhood. Its challenges, its rewards.
3. The ease of tea bags (on clearance too!) and no guilt about it.
4. An invitation to flex my gratitude muscle more often.
5. Relaxing about labeling myself on the edge of herbalism.
6. Savoring every drop of my morning smoothie.
7. Avena Avena Avena. A mom’s best friend.
9. Doing a bit of this again is relaxing me in these impossible afternoons.
What are you loving this week?